Team A5 Support is a developing housing trust and charity. We have a number of roles to fill and the opportunities are endless. At Team A5 Support you will be supported in so many ways to develop a fulfilling career.
We value our employees and treat everyone with the respect they deserve.
Developing our self as a leading provider of charitable services relies on a well trained team.
- Training courses
- Management training and development.
- Mentoring and shadowing.
- Volunteering opportunities.
We recognise staff who’ve done well and use various initiatives to support this such as annual events.
We invest in our staff and as a result we encourage a regular training scheme.
- Apply via email.
- Visit our website and search for our job vacancies
- Click on the job title to see more information about the job.
- Click and download the application form
- Fill in the form – electronically is best
- Once complete save and return to email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirmation once your form has been received. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder or send us an email
Interview Shortlisting usually takes place within three days of an advert’s closing date. If you are successful, we will send you an email with an interview date and time.
Interviews usually take place a week after the advert has closed. We will let you know the outcome usually within 48 hours of the interview.
The start date will depend on your availability and that of your new manager.
If you are successful, we will contact referees and check your documents